Caterpillar Style Teeth 1U3351 9J4351 8J3351 1U1903, J350 J Series Short Teeth, Cat Excavator Replacement Bucket Short Tooth, J350 J Series Short Centerline Tip, Cat Style Tip-Short, Excavator caterpillar spare parts bucket teeth China Supplier Caterpillar Style Teeth 1U3351 9J4351 8J3351 1U1903 Feature: Part No.: 1U3351 (1U1903, 8J3351, 9J4351) Replacement Brand: Caterpillar Material ductile […]
V19SYL / V19TYL Esco General Purpose Long Tip Tooth, SUPER V19 SERIES Bucket Teeth Point, Excavator Bucket Tip, Tooth Point, Replacement Esco Bucket Tips Teeth System, GET PARTS SPARE PARTS China Factory
V19SYL / V19TYL Esco General Purpose Long Tip Tooth Feature:
Part No.: V19SYL / V19TYL
Replacement Brand: ESCO
Weight: 2.2 kg
Material ductile iron, gray iron, carbon steel, low alloy steel
Surface hardness:470-540MM HRC
Casting Bucket Teeth
Material 1# Hardness :48-52HRC Impact Value :>15J
Material 2# Hardness :48-52HRC Impact Value :>20J
OEM are acceptable
Standard DIN, ASTM,JIS etc
Certificate ISO9001:2008 ISO/TS16949
Weight range 1Kgs-2000Kgs
Attributes: SYL General Purpose Long, symmetric, top and bottom self-sharpening cavities
Bucket Teeth For Excavator Good strength, penetration and wear material
Application: General excavation and loading
Low to moderate impact and abrasion
SYL – The standard offering for excavators. The design wears sharp for excellent penetration, has top and bottom ribs for strength, and plenty of wear metal.
Supplying all kinds of spare wear parts for excavators, loaders, shovels, tractors, rotary drilling rigs and other earth-moving equipment for many years.
We have an advantageous supply chain system to ensure product quality and fastest delivery.
Reasonable Spare wear Parts Solutions Reduce Costs for You. V23SYL Vertilok Bucket Digging Teeth
More than 12-year of industry experience, Worth your trust.
We offers a wide variety Excavator Tooth Point of tip shapes and sizes, ensuring we have what you need for your specific application. Finding the right balance of strength, penetration and wear life is vital to choosing the tip shape for your application. V71SD Rock Chisel Bucket Teeth, V17SYL V17TYL Esco Super V Teeth
Bucket Teeth Advantage
1.Over 10 years experience in engineer machinery industry. style Super V Rock Bucket Tooth V51RL
2.Not only sell the product, but also can design as customer’s request. V17TYL Standard ESCO Style Super-V Tooth
3.With a wide range of goods. Yellow,green,color for option. V19SYL Super V SYL Style Bucket Teeth
4.Quality is guaranteed by skilled workers, honest employee and QC team.
5.Factory price, excellent quality,professional service.
6.We can put your own logo and brand on the product with large quantity.
BUCKET TEETH OPTIONS
AD (ADH) BUCKET TEETH
• Abrasion, Delta style FEL point. ADH is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal for highly abrasive applications where extra penetration is required.
AR (ARH) BUCKET TEETH
• Abrasion, Rock FEL point. ARH is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal for highly abrasive applications where maximum wear life is required.
FLARE BUCKET TEETH
• Sharp Flared bit.
• Ideal for smooth digging operation and general purpose clean up.
RYL BUCKET TEETH
• Rock point, with Y rib.
• Ideal for high impact rock applications where breakage is a concern.
SDX BUCKET TEETH
• Sharp, Delta point.
• Ideal for penetration, with more box strength and wear metal than VY.
SHV BUCKET TEETH
• Sharp, Heavy, V rib point.
• Ideal for abrasive applications when more wear metal is required.
SYL BUCKET TEETH
• Standard, Y rib Long point.
• Ideal for excavators for general digging applications.
TVY (TVYH) BUCKET TEETH
• Twin V shape, Y rib non-centerline point. TVYH is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal in corner positions in conjunction with VY design to cut side clearance.
TYL (TYLCE) BUCKET TEETH
• T or Two-way, Y rib, Long bit. TYLCE is Continuous Edge version.
• Ideal for general purpose applications or can be turned upside down for more aggressive applications.
VY (VYH) BUCKET TEETH
• V shape, Y rib non-centerline point. VHY is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal for applications such as frost or shale, with improved wear life.