MG55V MTG Vector Bucket Teeth for Excavator, MTG Diggers bucket tips tooth-adapter system, Heavy Construction KingMet Revolutionary Tooth and Adapter System, Replacement MTG loader excavator teeth and adapters China Manufactory MG55V MTG Vector Bucket Teeth for Excavator DIMENSIONS (A) LENGTH: 16.06 ” (B) POINT WIDTH: 0.35 ” (C) POINT HEIGHT: 0.35 ” (D) EAR TO […]
V17TYL Standard Replacement Esco Super-V Tooth, Esco SUPER V17 SERIES Bucket Teeth Point, Excavator Teeth, Bucket Tip, Tooth Point, Replacement Bucket Tips Teeth System, GET PARTS SPARE PARTS China Factory
V17TYL Standard Replacement Super-V Tooth Feature:
Part No.: V17SYL
Replacement Brand: Esco
Weight: 1.4 kg
Material ductile iron, gray iron, carbon steel, low alloy steel
Surface hardness:470-540MM HRC
Casting Bucket Teeth
Material 1# Hardness :48-52HRC Impact Value :>15J
Material 2# Hardness :48-52HRC Impact Value :>20J
OEM are acceptable
Standard DIN, ASTM,JIS etc
Certificate ISO9001:2008 ISO/TS16949
Weight range 1Kgs-2000Kgs
SYL – The standard offering for excavators. The design wears sharp for excellent penetration, has top and bottom ribs for strength, and plenty of wear metal.
THICKNESS: 2.122 “
WIDTH: 2.626 “
LENGTH: 6.024 “
TOOTH STYLE: STANDARD
REQUIRED PIN: V13/17PN
We offers a wide variety Excavator Tooth Point of tip shapes and sizes, ensuring we have what you need for your specific application. Finding the right balance of strength, penetration and wear life is vital to choosing the tip shape for your application. V71SD Rock Chisel Bucket Teeth, Replacement Super-V Tooth
Bucket Teeth Advantage
1.Over 10 years experience in engineer machinery industry. style Super V Rock Bucket Tooth V51RL
2.Not only sell the product, but also can design as customer’s request. V17SYL V17TYL Super V Teeth Points
3.With a wide range of goods. Yellow,green,color for option.
4.Quality is guaranteed by skilled workers, honest employee and QC team.
5.Factory price, excellent quality,professional service.
6.We can put your own logo and brand on the product with large quantity.
CATERPILLAR: 350, E365BL/CL/E374D, E375/E375L, E385, 390, 5080/5090B
HITACHI: EX550/EX550LC-3 EX550LCH/EX600H EX600H3/EX600LCH ZX600, EX700-2/2/700H-1, EX750-5, EX670LCH, ZX650/ZX670LCH, EX800H-5/ZX800ZX870LC-3/ZX850LC-3, EX1200-6, EX1800, EX2500, EX2600, EX3500, EX3600, EX5500, EX5600, EX8000
VOLVO: EC620, EC650/EC700BLC
LIEBHERR: R944HDSL/R945/R962LC/R961/R965B, R952/R952HD/R954, R954HD/R954HD-W, R954HDEW/R962 R964/R964HD, R965BHD/R971HD R972HD, R971, R974/R981LC R982LC, R974BHD/R974B, R981HD/R982HD R984B/R992/R994, R9350, R9400, R996, R996B, R9800
O&K: RH120E, RH170E, RH200, RH340, RH400, RH6030, RH6040, RH6050, RH6060, RH6090
TEREX: RH120E, RH170E, RH200, RH340, RH400, RH6030, RH6040, RH6050, RH6060, RH6090
BUCKET TEETH OPTIONS
AD (ADH) BUCKET TEETH
• Abrasion, Delta style FEL point. ADH is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal for highly abrasive applications where extra penetration is required.
AR (ARH) BUCKET TEETH
• Abrasion, Rock FEL point. ARH is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal for highly abrasive applications where maximum wear life is required.
FLARE BUCKET TEETH
• Sharp Flared bit.
• Ideal for smooth digging operation and general purpose clean up.
RYL BUCKET TEETH
• Rock point, with Y rib.
• Ideal for high impact rock applications where breakage is a concern.
SDX BUCKET TEETH
• Sharp, Delta point.
• Ideal for penetration, with more box strength and wear metal than VY.
SHV BUCKET TEETH
• Sharp, Heavy, V rib point.
• Ideal for abrasive applications when more wear metal is required.
SYL BUCKET TEETH
• Standard, Y rib Long point.
• Ideal for excavators for general digging applications.
TVY (TVYH) BUCKET TEETH
• Twin V shape, Y rib non-centerline point. TVYH is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal in corner positions in conjunction with VY design to cut side clearance.
TYL (TYLCE) BUCKET TEETH
• T or Two-way, Y rib, Long bit. TYLCE is Continuous Edge version.
• Ideal for general purpose applications or can be turned upside down for more aggressive applications.
VY (VYH) BUCKET TEETH
• V shape, Y rib non-centerline point. VHY is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal for applications such as frost or shale, with improved wear life.