5V4311 Caterpillar Style Compactor Finger Shank, Caterpillar spare parts Finger Shanks, Caterpillar Style Aftermarket Cleaner Bar Finger 5V-4311 Fits CAT 815B earthmoving compactor equipment 5V4311 Caterpillar Style Compactor Finger Shank Features: Caterpillar style finger shank for a compactor; it is 1.75″ thick, 305″ wide and 21.5″long Weight 21.16 lb / 9.6 kg Compatible Models earthmoving […]
Super V style Dirt Bucket Tooth Point V43SYL, SUPER V SERIES Bucket Teeth Point, Excavator Sharp Heavy V rib point Teeth Bucket Tip, Tooth Point, Replacement Esco Bucket Tips Teeth System, GET PARTS SPARE PARTS China Factory
Super V style Dirt Bucket Tooth Point V43SYL Feature:
Part No.: V43SYL
Replacement Brand: Esco
Material ductile iron, gray iron, carbon steel, low alloy steel
Surface hardness:470-540MM HRC
Casting Bucket Teeth
Material 1# Hardness :48-52HRC Impact Value :>15J
Material 2# Hardness :48-52HRC Impact Value :>20J
OEM are acceptable
Standard DIN, ASTM,JIS etc
Certificate ISO9001:2008 ISO/TS16949
Weight range 1Kgs-2000Kgs
Esco style Super V dirt bucket tooth for a 43 series, takes a V43PN flex pin. Quality aftermarket G.E.T. (bucket teeth) for Caterpillar (CAT), JCB, Bobcat, Takeuchi, John Deere, Case, Komatsu, Kubota and many others including manufacturers such as Esco, Hensley, H&L for all your backhoe, loader, skid steer, grader, scraper and excavator bucket tooth (teeth) needs. V33RC SUPER V Rock Bucket Teeth
We offers a wide variety Excavator Tooth Point of tip shapes and sizes, ensuring we have what you need for your specific application. Finding the right balance of strength, penetration and wear life is vital to choosing the tip shape for your application.Hardness Testing Ways of Casting Bucket Teeth
Bucket Teeth Advantage
1.Over 10 years experience in engineer machinery industry. style Super V Rock Bucket Tooth V51RL
2.Not only sell the product, but also can design as customer’s request.
3.With a wide range of goods. Yellow,green,color for option.
4.Quality is guaranteed by skilled workers, honest employee and QC team.
5.Factory price, excellent quality,professional service.
6.We can put your own logo and brand on the product with large quantity.
BUCKET TEETH OPTIONS
AD (ADH) BUCKET TEETH
• Abrasion, Delta style FEL point. ADH is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal for highly abrasive applications where extra penetration is required.
AR (ARH) BUCKET TEETH
• Abrasion, Rock FEL point. ARH is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal for highly abrasive applications where maximum wear life is required.
FLARE BUCKET TEETH
• Sharp Flared bit.
• Ideal for smooth digging operation and general purpose clean up.
RYL BUCKET TEETH
• Rock point, with Y rib.
• Ideal for high impact rock applications where breakage is a concern.
SDX BUCKET TEETH
• Sharp, Delta point.
• Ideal for penetration, with more box strength and wear metal than VY.
SHV BUCKET TEETH
• Sharp, Heavy, V rib point.
• Ideal for abrasive applications when more wear metal is required.
SYL BUCKET TEETH
• Standard, Y rib Long point.
• Ideal for excavators for general digging applications.
TVY (TVYH) BUCKET TEETH
• Twin V shape, Y rib non-centerline point. TVYH is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal in corner positions in conjunction with VY design to cut side clearance.
TYL (TYLCE) BUCKET TEETH
• T or Two-way, Y rib, Long bit. TYLCE is Continuous Edge version.
• Ideal for general purpose applications or can be turned upside down for more aggressive applications.
VY (VYH) BUCKET TEETH
• V shape, Y rib non-centerline point. VHY is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal for applications such as frost or shale, with improved wear life.