5V4311 Caterpillar Style Compactor Finger Shank, Caterpillar spare parts Finger Shanks, Caterpillar Style Aftermarket Cleaner Bar Finger 5V-4311 Fits CAT 815B earthmoving compactor equipment 5V4311 Caterpillar Style Compactor Finger Shank Features: Caterpillar style finger shank for a compactor; it is 1.75″ thick, 305″ wide and 21.5″long Weight 21.16 lb / 9.6 kg Compatible Models earthmoving […]
Replacement SUPER Esco Bucket Teeth V33SYL V13SYL V17SYL V19SYL V29SYL V39SYL, SUPER V SERIES, Excavator Rock Chisel Teeth, Standard Tiger Bucket Tip, Sharp Delta Tooth Point, Replacement General Digging Bucket Tips Teeth System, GET PARTS SPARE PARTS China Factory
Replacement SUPER Esco Bucket Teeth V33SYL V13SYL V17SYL V19SYL V29SYL V39SYL Feature:
Part No.: V33SYL
Replacement Brand: ESCO
Weight: 14.99 LBS
Material ductile iron, gray iron, carbon steel, low alloy steel
Surface hardness:470-540MM HRC
Casting Bucket Teeth
Material 1# Hardness :48-52HRC Impact Value :>15J
Material 2# Hardness :48-52HRC Impact Value :>20J
OEM are acceptable
Standard DIN, ASTM,JIS etc
Certificate ISO9001:2008 ISO/TS16949
Weight range 1Kgs-2000Kgs
Super V dirt bucket tooth for a 33 series, takes a V33PN flex pin. Quality aftermarket G.E.T. (bucket teeth) for Caterpillar (CAT), JCB, Bobcat, Takeuchi, John Deere, Case, Komatsu, Kubota and many others including manufacturers such as Esco , Hensley, H&L for all your backhoe, loader, skid steer, grader, scraper and excavator bucket tooth (teeth) needs. V51SYL V59SYL V61SYL Standard Y rib Bucket Long Point for Excavator
we manufactures and sells tens of thousands of direct replacement GET items each year. ITR’s DRP (Direct Replacement Products) are designed, engineered and manufactured with premium steels that are properly heat treated to ensure the best balance between hardness & toughness.
we constantly growing GET line has you covered! With solutions for the smallest Compact Utility Machines to the largest Mining Shovels, we have the quality products you need.
EscoBUCKET TEETH OPTIONS
AD (ADH) BUCKET TEETH
• Abrasion, Delta style FEL point. ADH is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal for highly abrasive applications where extra penetration is required.
AR (ARH) BUCKET TEETH
• Abrasion, Rock FEL point. ARH is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal for highly abrasive applications where maximum wear life is required.
FLARE BUCKET TEETH
• Sharp Flared bit.
• Ideal for smooth digging operation and general purpose clean up.
RYL BUCKET TEETH
• Rock point, with Y rib.
• Ideal for high impact rock applications where breakage is a concern.
SDX BUCKET TEETH
• Sharp, Delta point.
• Ideal for penetration, with more box strength and wear metal than VY.
SHV BUCKET TEETH
• Sharp, Heavy, V rib point.
• Ideal for abrasive applications when more wear metal is required.
SYL BUCKET TEETH
• Standard, Y rib Long point.
• Ideal for excavators for general digging applications.
TVY (TVYH) BUCKET TEETH
• Twin V shape, Y rib non-centerline point. TVYH is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal in corner positions in conjunction with VY design to cut side clearance.
TYL (TYLCE) BUCKET TEETH
• T or Two-way, Y rib, Long bit. TYLCE is Continuous Edge version.
• Ideal for general purpose applications or can be turned upside down for more aggressive applications.
VY (VYH) BUCKET TEETH
• V shape, Y rib non-centerline point. VYH is heavy-duty version.
• Ideal for applications such as frost or shale, with improved wear life.