5V4311 Caterpillar Style Compactor Finger Shank, Caterpillar spare parts Finger Shanks, Caterpillar Style Aftermarket Cleaner Bar Finger 5V-4311 Fits CAT 815B earthmoving compactor equipment 5V4311 Caterpillar Style Compactor Finger Shank Features: Caterpillar style finger shank for a compactor; it is 1.75″ thick, 305″ wide and 21.5″long Weight 21.16 lb / 9.6 kg Compatible Models earthmoving […]
Abrasion Style Replacement MTG Loader Tooth MG55A, MTG Standard tooth-adapter system, Heavy Construction industries KingMet Bucket System Revolutionary Tooth and Adapter System, Replacement MTG loader excavator teeth and adapters China Factory
Abrasion Style Replacement MTG Loader Tooth MG55A
(A) LENGTH: 15.91 ”
(B) POINT WIDTH: 2.80 ”
(C) POINT HEIGHT: 0.51 ”
(D) EAR TO EAR WIDTH: 5.79 ”
(E) POCKET HEIGHT: 5.83 “
• compact and abrasive (granite or silicate rock)
• loose and abrasive (gravel)
A Design (Abrasion) for loaders on particularly abrasive loose terrains and pre-exploded stone quarries where we require good penetration.
The KINGMET TEETH & ADAPTER – MTG KINGMET tooth-adapter system is a vertical pin, self-sharpening system that can be used in Light Construction to Heavy Construction industries, both on Excavators and Loaders.
MTG’s high quality metals allow teeth and adapters to wear longer.
Resistant to all types of stresses:
Frontal: the angle of the shoulder of the adapter being less than 90º means that the tooth box tends to fit more tightly into the adapter in the event of frontal stresses.
Lateral: The ears surrounding of the adapter prevents the ears from opening.
Vertical: the double stabilization surface counteracts the force caused by vertical stresses so that the tooth, adapter, and pin are subject to less stress.
Tooth change: faster, easier and safer
Less machine downtime and increased operator safety
Since the system has a vertical pin, less effort is needed to insert or remove it. The vertical pin does not interfere with other elements of the bucket (protectors, etc.). MTG System Flared Bucket Teeth MTG Heavy Construction Abrasion Bucket Teeth MG40A
Characteristics of the pin
• The pin body, made of the highest quality steel to afford it the optimal resistance that permits reuse.
• The retainer, consisting of two components, ElastoMet, which provides elasticity and flexibility, and compact polyurethane, together in a single piece.
Longer wear life
Longer wear life and performance
Longer lasting teeth
• More wear life, because as the fitting system is so sturdy, we can make the teeth longer without risking breakage
• Made with Aceros MTG Steels: technologically the most advanced, they afford it greater duration and fewer breakages. Extra Design Replacement MTG Bucket Teeth MG40E
Totally integrated locking system
The pin is totally protected from wear and impact, since it is housed in the adapter.
Teeth stay always sharp
Better bucket penetration
The profile of the tooth is particularly designed to offer excellent penetration throughout its service life.