How to extend the wear life of the bucket teeth
Matching the correct excavator tooth to your machines can significantly reduce wear rates and increase ease of digging. This results in faster cycle time, less fuel consumption and reduced downtime. We can give professional suggestions of the correct bucket tooth for your application.
Rotating your bucket teeth can help you determine wear patterns and increase productivity. Teeth located closer to the bucket corner often wear down faster. If your bucket is loaded on an angle regularly, then teeth will wear quicker on the leading side.
Tungsten Coating is a protective covering on wear surfaces that dramatically reduces abrasion and corrosion. It can be used for various applications, including high abrasion and moderate impact uses. Having this coating on your bucket teeth and other wear parts can have a big impact on operational costs by lasting longer and increasing the productivity of your machine.
Tooth Systems includes the tooth-adapter locking solution, which provides:
• Safety. There is no chance of accidents being caused by flying metal particles.
• Comfort. Less effort is required when replacing teeth as compared to when a hammer is used.
• Ease. Only one operator is needed to replace the tooth.
• Greater safety in the locking. Tested system that offers an excellent retention and prevents tooth loss.
Longer wear life
• Teeth. Optimized design with better penetration, self-sharpening and higher ratio of wear material.
• Adapters. Designed to protect the weld and the legs from the lower and lateral wear and tear, increasing the wear life of the adapter.
• Fitting System. Designed to provide an optimal distribution of the forces, thus obtaining the maximum resistance and robustness.
• Locking system. Reuse of the pin. In normal working conditions, the pin can be reused at least twice.
Greater savings and higher productivity
• Teeth. The penetrating design of the tooth increases the machine’s productivity.
• Adapter. The optimized design and its long wear life reduces the amount and length of stops, generating savings in maintenance downtimes.
• Tooth locking system. The Tooth hammerless locking solution facilitates the assembly and disassembly, reducing your machine’s downtime.
• Wear parts manufactured using BAO Steels. They last longer and break less
We can also provide Tungsten Coating bucket teeth if you demand. Just tell us the detailed requirement, we can glad to provide you the ideal ones.
CAT J300 Center Bolt-on Adapter Bottom Strap 9J8929 , Cat J Series Adapters, Caterpillar style bottom strap, weld on adapter for a J300 series loader or excavator, Caterpillar Direct Replaceable Teeth Adapters Covers, Replacement Bucket Tip Adapter made in China CAT J300 Center Bolt-on Adapter Bottom Strap 9J8929 SPECIFICATIONS PART NO. 9J8929 / 9J-8929 Abrasion […]
3G0169 J250 Bottom Strap Weld on Bucket Adapter, Cat J Series Adapters, Caterpillar style bottom strap, weld on adapter for a J250 series loader or excavator, Caterpillar Direct Replaceable Teeth Adapters Covers, Replacement Bucket Tip Adapter made in China 3G0169 J250 Bottom Strap Weld on Bucket Adapter SPECIFICATIONS PART NO. 3G0169 / 3G-0169 Abrasion Resistant […]
J350 Flush Mount Side-pin Adapter Center 1U1354, FLUSH MOUNT ADAPTER CORNER 1U1354 / 9J4354 / 9J2354 / 8J3354, Caterpillar Direct Replaceable Excavator Adapters, Replacement Track Loader Bucket Adapter China Supplier J350 Flush Mount Side-pin Adapter Center 1U1354 SPECIFICATIONS PART NO. 1U1354 / 9J4354 / 9J2354 / 8J3354 Abrasion Resistant Material: Standard Option Adapter Size: J300 […]
8J7525 J200 Weld On Bottom Strap Adapter, Cat J Series Adapters, J200 Bottom Strap Weld On Side-pin Center Adapter, Caterpillar Direct Replaceable Teeth Adapters Covers, Replacement Bucket Adapter made in China 8J7525 J200 Weld On Bottom Strap Adapter SPECIFICATIONS PART NO. 8J7525 / 8J-7525 Abrasion Resistant Material: Standard Option Adapter Size: J200 Attachment: Weld-On Machine: […]