Cat J Series Side Pin Penetration Tip Teeth
Offering unparalleled manufacturing precision, Cat J Series tips protect the buckets of your machines from damage. Our Ground Engaging Tools (GET) are designed specifically for the DNA of your Cat iron and deliver consistent, superior protection.
Utilizing industry-standard side-pinned design, genuine Cat bucket tips perform across a variety of applications boosting your equipment’s versatility. Installation and removal are quick with the standard pin and retainer system. Or you can make life even easier by retrofitting with our innovative hammerless J Series CapSure™ System.
Featuring a leading edge with 60% less cross-sectional area, Penetration tips provide maximum penetration with densely-compacted materials. The single center rib self-sharpens as it wears, increasing wear life and reducing downtime. We also offer Penetration tips with Abrasion Resistant Material (ARM). Cast from steel with properties that maintain hardness for long wear life, our durable teeth make it possible for your machines to deliver the performance you demand. Protect your investment by always choosing genuine Cat Ground Engaging Tools.
• Leading edge with 60% less cross-sectional area
• Single center rib that self-sharpens during wear
• Densely-compacted materials
With the continuous updating and improvement of machinery and equipment, more and more industries still use these advanced equipment to help their operations, of which excavators are a more practical one at present. If an excavator has a problem with the bucket teeth, it means that a large part of the functions are unavailable, so the maintenance of the bucket teeth of the excavator is particularly important. Let the editor tell you about the maintenance of the bucket teeth! Side Pin Penetration Tip
One is to organize and protect. After using the things in the usual way, let’s not rush to keep them or blindly seal them. The best way is to organize and protect them. It is worth noting that during the finishing time, pollutants, dust, impurities must be removed, and the edges and corners of the thing must be restored to cleanliness. In this way, they will have very good operating conditions when they work. Side Pin Penetration Tip
Second, repair and protection. After the bucket is usually used, you should also pay attention to it. The contact with various types of soil will inevitably cause abrasion or damage. For this reason, we must find the problem in time so that we can repair it very well. They then end the guarantee of protection. Side Pin Penetration Tip
When we usually care for Ningbo bucket teeth, as long as we operate in accordance with the above requirements, we can greatly reduce the damage of bucket teeth, thereby saving costs and increasing revenue!
7T3402PT Penetration Bucket Teeth
Komatsu Rock Penetration Bucket Teeth K25RP2
7T3402 Caterpillar Style Bucket Teeth
4T2353RP Rock Penetration Teeth
VOLVO EC210 Excavator Bucket Teeth 14530544RC
4T5502-1 Replacement Ripper Teeth
Aftermarket Esco Excavator Teeth Tip Super V V23 Series V23SDX
Komatsu Pick Bucket Teeth PC400TL 208-70-14270TL
6I6602RC Bucket Teeth Cat Sytel
Caterpillar 9W8452PT Penetration Teeth
Custom excavator teeth
1. Available bucket teeth material: alloy steel (high manganese steel, high chrome steel, etc.)
2. Available molding processing: Precision Casting / Loss of Wax Casting
3. Bucket teeth are subjected to quenching and tempering treatment. Our bucket teeth have good physical performance and can be used for a long time.
4. The whole process from casting to heat treatment is strictly inspected by our professional workers to ensure quality. The hardness of our bucket teeth and adapters is up to HRC48-52, with excellent elongation and tensile strength, making it very suitable for many different hard working conditions.
5. Our products are exported to all over the world. Our sales volume is growing more and more, and our products have won recognition from many customers for their high quality. We export to North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asian areas and countries.
6. Technical information: see the bottom of the table.